Job Description :
Software Quality Asc will work with other program functions to help drive the successful implementation of projects, tasks and technical deliverables. The position will require the candidate to help edit test plans, initiate implementation methodologies and paradigms, and assist with the implementation/utilization of Quality Assurance across the project.
Bachelors degree Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering or related discipline from an accredited college.
3.0 GPA Requirement
Ability to obtain Security Clearance
- Greenbelt training/Certification
- Experience using JIRA, CM and Test tools within a large program environment is preferred
-Knowledge and/or experience working Agile development
- Process and product audit experience
Strong oral and written communication skills are required. Ability to support demanding and dynamic work schedule and requirements. Demonstrated ability to quickly apprehend new concepts and tasks in a teamwork environment.
- Applicants will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- (would be a plus)At least one year experience and/or education degree involving production of computer software, code writing, and software development.
- Basic understanding of software development lifecycles and an Agile development environment. Familiarity with associated software tools is a plus.