Job Description : At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Will interface directly with the Quality Program Manager (QPM) and will functionally report to the LM RMS EQA Center of Excellence (COE) Manager.
Utilize a background in implementation of Software Quality Engineering techniques, best practices and business processes within Engineering Lifecycles and Projects. Responsible for supporting testing and performing quality analysis of performance metrics. Will be required to work with the project managers, team leads, systems engineers, and configuration managers to help drive the successful implementation of projects, tasks and technical deliverables. Perform Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V) tasks and will perform independent oversight of projects and tasks critical to the program within a team environment. Help edit test plans, initiate implementation methodologies and paradigms, and assist with the implementation/utilization of Quality Assurance across the project.
- Knowledge of software design & coding techniques
- Capable of interpreting customer statement of work/contracts for quality requirements
- Capable of auditing both software process and product
- Ability to interface with program personnel, customers (both internal and external)
- Have strong decision making capabilities.
- Experience using CM and Test tools within a large program environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of Lean/Six Sigma techniques
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.