We're looking for an Junior-level Software Quality Engineer that has 1 year experience delivering testing solutions for custom software applications.
Why this job is important:
You will monitor stages of software development to identify and resolve issues to meet quality standards.
As a Software Quality Engineer I, a typical day might include:
- Performing requirements analysis, formulating test coverage, writing test cases, and triaging issues.
- Reporting issue status to clients and assisting with client UAT preparations
- Learning, leveraging, and sharing new technologies and best practices with peers
- Leading quality initiatives within your team and the overall QA department
- Writing automation utilizing Protractor automation framework
- Maintaining automation suites for daily and pre-deploy runs
This job might be for you if:
- You enjoy analyzing requirements, determining test coverage and building test cases.
- You have experience with testing both frontend and backend web applications
- You want to help establish best practices for software testing in the services organization
- You want to learn and apply new software testing best practices
Bonus points for:
- Working knowledge of frontend/backend programming practices
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or other PaaS/cloud computing services
- Experience with SQL technologies
- Experience creating automated test suites for custom applications
Strong culture makes Bullhorn a great place to work! Our offices offer a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and monthly "First Thursday" social events. Bullhorn offers unlimited vacation, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
You might be a fit for Bullhorn if:
- You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You are confident and love sharing success with your team
- You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement