We currently have openings for Software Quality Engineers to join our team.
- The ideal candidate for this position is an expert system test/lead engineer with experience designing and implementing test solutions.
- Specific responsibilities will include developing and executing tests for and identifying defects in a software based embedded push-to-talk system operating on commercial networks, including but not limited to 3G, 4G, LTE, LMR and Hybrid networks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software, Engineering, Computer Science or related field and a minimum of 12 years system/software test/lead experience.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Experience with verification testing of IP based systems and networking equipment.
- Experience with Windows and Linux based computers.
- Experience using and writing automated test cases, using industry standard tool and products.
- Experience testing and debugging applications in mobile environments, (iOS, Android).
- Experience with cellular telephony and data protocols.
- Familiarity with computer and network test techniques.
- Familiarity with formal programming languages, C, C++, JAVA.
- Familiarity with test management software (i.e. HP Quality Center, Doors).
Req ID: CHQ20180706-25137