- Develop, administer, operate, manage and maintain a Software Quality Assurance system in Palm Bay, FL
- Take the lead and ownership of QA processes and procedures, and ensure conformance to established company, contractual, and regulatory standards
- Assure that all aspects of the assigned programs’ SW Quality Assurance, Quality Control, and proficiency testing practices are sound and within established Quality Assurance guidelines
- Conduct software development process audits and participate in software acceptance testing; recommend implementation of preventive measures and corrective action to ensure non-recurrence of deficiencies
- Perform development and execution of Software Quality methods and processes
- Ensure that tests, test methods, and test procedures are performed properly to ensure compliance to requirements and for continuous improvement to Software Engineering and Quality Assurance standards
- Knowledge and experience with DoD standards and/or CMMI for implementing Software QA activities
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action
- Consults with senior testers and development engineers to help resolve issues
- Ongoing work towards improving the test process is also expected
- Communicate effectively, both written and oral to present review observations and findings for implementing corrective action
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience.
- Experience in validating software processes and products utilizing established quality assurance policies, plans and procedures.
- Experience participating in team software design/code peer reviews for technical and process evaluation.
- Experience with various coding standards (i.e. C, C++, C#, VisC, Java, Python)
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Ability to collaborate with teammates to continuously improve software engineering processes and products.
- Ability to collect, analyze and report on software quality discrepancies, include trend and pared analysis of results.
- Ability to investigate software defects and work with teammates to develop disposition, evaluate root cause, and establish corrective actions.