Under general supervision, works with other engineering functions from design through production to implement procedures for software testing.
Selects testing specifications for new software and ensures testing procedures are in compliance with industry specific standards. Documents procedures and recommendations for all phases of software testing.
- Bachelors degree in CS or IT, plus 1 to 4 years of experience, or 4+ years of QA experience
- Participate on and Agile Scrum team and work closely with developers, product owners and scrum master to complete sprint on time and with quality
- Create manual and automated acceptance and regression test cases based on user stories or existing test cases
- Create automation test data in XML
- Test native iOS and Android (UI and API) payment processing applications using different testing techniques, such as functional, integration, regression, acceptance, smoke, and if required stress testing
- Review SQL database logs to validate testing
- Participate in User Story grooming and documentation review
- Write clear and concise Test Cases and Defects that are easy to ready and replicate
- Report metrics for daily testing status and send analytics report from iOS iTunes and Google Play
- Experience with Test Case Management tool, preferably Test Rails
- Experience with ALM management tool, preferably Jira
- Experience testing mobile applications for iOS and Android
- Experience writing basic SQL queries for test case validation
Understanding of programming concepts along with experience in C#, VB, .NET, Java or previous scripting experience
- Proficiency with the productivity tools we use (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Prefer someone with Appium and Selenium automation experience
- Knowledge of development environments (.NET, Visual Studios, Java, or similar)