Cognizant has immediate opening for Software Quality Engineer. If your background meets the requirements and skills, and looking for an opportunity, is the ideal opportunity for you!
These are basic qualifications that the candidate must have in order to be considered for the posted position. This includes but is not limited to:
- Degree-specific requirements – High School, Bachelors, Masters, or Doctorate Degree, etc.
Job Description/Skills Required:
- 4+ years of professional work experience as a Software Development Engineer or Software Quality Engineer
- Experience with programming in Swift, Python, Java or other Programming Languages
- Able to write shell scripts and familiar with XCode and able to build or modify existing iOS Application Code
- Test automation experience
- Familiar with iOS platforms, debugging or profiling tools
- Proven ability to analyses and find root causes in multi-tiered, client-server environments
- Testing server backend services at the API or protocol level
- Experience in test planning, test design, test authoring, and execution
- Completing test passes as required to validate Speech recognition code and models
- Working understanding of test types and their purpose (unit, integration, end-to-end).
- Familiar with different logging and analytics concepts
- Possess excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
- Understanding and experience working with different cultures is required