We are looking for Software Quality Engineer for our client in Chandler, AZ
Job Title: Software Quality Engineer
Job Location: Chandler, AZ
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Software Quality Engineer - Do you like to improve things around you? Do you get excited about quality? This opportunity may be for you.
- Authors detailed software quality requirements to meet Intel quality standards.
- Works with product development teams throughout the product development life cycle to ensure software quality requirements and goals are established and met.
- Trains the team on quality engineering practices.
- Drives effective software practices to ensure project work products comply with applicable standards, requirements.
- Provides input into program deliverables /milestones regarding quality resources, schedule, goals, etc.
- Drives actions from previous post-project reviews to closure as part of Product development team PDT, including process/work product audits Understanding of Quality standards like GS5000, ISO9000 and models like CMMI, and/or methodologies like Leansix sigma.
- You should possess a bachelors or mastersdegree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Operations Management, Organizational Management.
- Alternatively, certification in Software Engineering or Software Quality from an accredited institution. You must have a minimum of at least 6years experience.
Candidates must have experience in the following:
- Improving the quality of software, or the effectiveness of people or teams, data analysis and metrics generation techniques, knowledge of software development and build tools as well as advanced lifecycle management e.g., GIT/gerrit, JIRA, Crucible/Fisheye, DOORS/DNG, RTC, Jenkins, Polarion, etc. Good understanding of Quality standards like ISO9000 and models like CMMI and SW Development practices like V-Modell and SCRUM, and LeanSix Sigmaexperience in automotive projects as SW Engineer or SW Quality Engineer is considered a plus.
- Experience with software security, legal compliance and validation experience is a plus. PMP certification a plus. Experience with multiprocessor systems, FPGAs, car sensors, computer vision and automated driving are a plus.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- strong oral, written and graphical communication skills, strong skills in solving problems and using data to drive decisions, and effective influencing skills. ?