The Software Quality Engineer role is critical to the growth and continued success of the organization with responsibility for quality assurance of the group's products and services. The ideal candidate will apply his/her problem-solving skills to help develop cutting edge software that speeds up the medical trial process. The hired candidate must have a desire to learn/grow in the Quality Engineering space—learning best practices and helping the overall department increase the volume of test automation.
- Responsibilities: Collaborate with engineering team to plan and manage agile software development sprints for multiple customers, simultaneously.
- Execute test scripts, evaluate and troubleshoot to detect errors and bugs and recommend bug fixes.
- Coordinate testing activities with additional QA testers
- Conduct integration, regression, and end-to-end testing
- Ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, prioritized, documented, tracked, and resolved in a defect tracking system.
- BS/BA in related technical field (or equivalent work experience)
- 2+ years of object-oriented programming (Java, C#, Ruby, or similar language)
- 1+ years of SQL
- 1+ years of experience testing web applications
- Ability to work cross-functionally with strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate fluently in English (written and verbal)
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Experience with Ruby programming
- Experience with Java programming
- CI/CD experience
- Experience with REST API Testing using Postman or similar tool
- Experience with UI Automation using Selenium
- Experience with testing mobile applications
- Experience with an Agile-based team
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.