AECOM is seeking a Software Quality Assurance Specialist to join our team in Norfolk, VA.
- Ensures that quality software is provided for release to production by independently executing test scripts.
- Create, modify, and run test plans/cases to certify system functionality and/or changes.
- Review requirements, specifications and documentation to gain a thorough understanding of the programs and processes to be certified.
- Distribute test results to development staff to satisfy adequate unit testing.
- Maintain test databases and ensure their integrity and currency.
- Provide or validate estimates for assigned tasks.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience, and 7 years of job-related experience
- Good written and oral communication skills and demonstrated supervisory skills
- Position requires the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance, which requires U.S. citizenship
- Ability to:
- Manage and interface work items with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Assist with configuration management tasks (test plans/cases, source code control, coordination of requirement changes) on projects as required.
- May write trace-ability matrices and test reports
- Possess a Secret Clearance..