Software Quality Assurance / QA Engineer - Expression of interest
Less than 5 years experience •
Our Software QA Engineers work in dynamic teams spanning around the world. They have high energy and crave constant challenges. This is an on-going recruitment inventory for Software QA Engineers, and does not necessarily mean that we have an opening at this time for the role. Your resume will be placed in our inventory and you will be contacted should you be the right match when a position becomes available.
ResponseTek helps organizations collect, analyze and report on feedback from millions of customers each year. The ResponseTek Listening Platform captures and reports this information back to our clients, and you will help our clients derive insight that will drive actionable improvements to their business. Your role will be to test our platform using manual and automated testing.
Why join our team?
- Above average vacation time
- Paid time off for community volunteering
- Doughnut Fridays
- Gym discount
- Monthly social events
- Health benefits
- Execution and verification of testing procedures against software applications.
- Create test cases and procedures from specified project requirements
- Execute against test cases and test plans
- Accurately report and track bugs throughout the development life cycle
- Ensure quality and throughput of project
- Attend product/project meetings and review as the Quality Assurance representative.
- Certification (Computer Science) or 2-5 years work experience in Web Application Software Quality Assurance testing, preferably in ASP.NET environment
- Understanding of SQA processes and techniques
- SQL experience, preferably with MS SQL Server 2008/2014
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Capability and flexibility to execute against multiple projects at the same time.
Highly Regarded Skills:
- Implementation of the SQA project audit process and toolkit to ensure project compliance with SQA standards and overall deliverable quality
- Experience in Automation testing methodology
- Formal training on JIRA and Confluence
- Familiarity with any centralized test case management