The scope of Cirrus’s products is growing rapidly, and demanding rapid expansion and innovation. A key to our success in Software Engineering is providing high-quality software, which requires ongoing continuous improvements in processes and techniques. In this position, you will help develop, monitor and improve processes and metrics to ensure consistent methodologies are used across the global organization.
- Lead Project teams in their Software Quality Plan development
- Lead and support the creation, documentation, improvement, and rollout of software development processes
- Define and report metrics to the Software Leadership team.
- Help facilitate quality improvements, retrospectives
- Monitor and audit development activities from a quality perspective
- Mentor software developers on how to improve software quality
<strongRequired Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering and 10+ years of directly related experience
- Background and previous experience in embedded software development
- Demonstrated experience in leading change management
- Experienced in software methodologies – Waterfall and Agile (Scrum, Kanban, SaFE)
- Strong and confident communication skills and the ability to adapt to match the audience
- Worked in, and with, remote teams
- Eagerness to work in a collaborative environment
- Highly organized and methodical in approach
- Familiarity with software quality metrics and their construction
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of software processes within a semiconductor company
- Experience handling ISOaudits as well internal and external auditing of software companies.