As a Software Quality Engineer, you will engage and interact closely with Product Management and Software Development teams to execute a comprehensive testing plan and complete test cases manually and take ownership of the quality and performance of the enterprise SaaS software releases.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 3 to 5 years of proven experience in manual software testing a must.
- Experience writing test cases and documenting testing process.
- Experience with QA strategies and release process.
- Experience in troubleshooting and testing large-scale systems.
- Experience with JIRA.
- Demonstrated experience in test planning, design, test strategy and test execution of highly complex systems.
- Ability to design, plan and document test plans, testing conditions, and test data sets to ensure appropriate and adequate coverage.
- Competitive salary and bonus program in an entrepreneurial environment
- Top notch health, dental, and vision insurance
- Stock options in a fast growing tech company
- 401k plan with matching contribution
- Generous paid time off plan plus paid holidays
- Frequent company sponsored lunches, happy hours, fun events, and plenty of snacks and drinks
- Supplyframe is an equal opportunity employer LGBTQ+ and BIPOC friendly