CandidateResponsibilities: Join a dynamic, fast-moving software test and automation engineering team testing best-in-class Healthcare Informatics and Patient Monitoring solutions. Work with the latest Microsoft© integrated development environment (TFS), using the latest automation tooling. You will be part of an establish team committed to innovation and contribution, trust and respect, teamwork and uncompromising integrity. Cultivate effective working relationships with other test team members, software architects and developers. Track new product functionality. Maintain and enhance testing infrastructure, integrating new tools and technologies in a continuously evolving environment.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering or Nursing (received or expected) or relevant equivalent technical or clinical experience
- Understanding of server/client base application and environment
- Understanding and experience with HL7/medical device interfacing
- Understanding and experience with testing of Mobile (Android and iOS) applications
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional, cross-discipline environment
- Detail oriented with demonstrated ability to understand and assess a complex software application or scenario with particular focus on the development and execution of comprehensive test scripts or protocols and defect (failure mode) detection
- Experience with Microsoft© Windows operating systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, willing and able to quickly learn new applications and technologies
- Experience testing highly critical real-time large-scale distributed client-server applications (preferably medical).
- SQL/DB knowledge
- Experience with code coverage and/or product load testing tools
- Experience developing automated regression and/or functional test suites
- Experience and good understanding of wireless technology and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in, and comprehensive understanding of, ICU and/or OR hospital environments
- Hands-on experience with medical devices (bedside monitors, information systems, bedside devices, etc.) in hospital or medically-oriented business setting
- Experience facilitating clinical process improvement in medical environment with emphasis on understanding, documenting, and/or improving clinical workflows or outcomes
- Experience with medically-oriented metric reporting/assessment
- Experience with testing in an agile environment
- Experience in the deployment of enterprise wide network solutions in healthcare
- Demonstrated knowledge of TCP/IP, Cisco equipment and configurations, routing and switching
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.