- Identifying bugs, defects, and regressions.
- Design, implement, execute and debug information technology test cases and scripts.
- Validate and document completion of testing and development.
- Automate test cases.
- Assist in product releases by testing and validating fixes and features.
- Work with a team of developers to produce quality releases.
- Apply development and technical skills to all aspects of QA, including setup of complex production simulation environments.
- Perform thorough testing procedures on each product's functional areas.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Formal Education and Certification
- College diploma or bachelor's degree in a technology-related field.
Knowledge and Experience
- 5+ years quality assurance experience.
- Enterprise software experience, Cloud or SaaS providers, or web application providers is key.
- Experience with Software testing.
- Recent Microsoft technology focus.
- Experience with the following technologies:
- Visual Studio, DevExpress, Telerik, TFS, and GIT.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum Development Methodologies.
- EPM/CPM Knowledge or financial background.
- OLAP and multidimensionality.
- Experience with Consolidation Software, such as:
- Hyperion Financial Management (HFM).
- SAP BOFC (Cartesis).
- SAP Outlooksoft BPC.