$100K — $150K *
The Software Quality Engineer will be responsible for overseeing the development of embedded software in accordance with software validation methods mandated by FDA and ISO quality systems. As part of this job function, the candidate will be expected to the administer software validation procedures, manage quality system documentation for software, develop and execute software test plans, vet and manage external subcontractors, maintain server-based code development tools, and be responsible for software version releases and configuration control. The candidate will be part of the MBio software team and will work closely with other MBio product development and quality assurance teams. The candidate will report directly to the Software Engineering Manager.
· B.S. degree in software engineering, electrical engineering, computer science, or related field.
· 8+ year software testing and QA experience
· At least 3 years medical device software experience.
· Working knowledge of software development lifecycle under IEC 62304, FDA QSR, and/or ISO 13485.
· Demonstrated knowledge of C/C++.
· Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design.
· Demonstrated experience writing software test plans, cases, and scripts.
Desired Skills: Strong preference will be given to candidates with the following skills and experience:
· V&V test-suite design, from unit level to system level.
· Experience writing and reviewing SOP’s for software design controls and configuration controls.
· Application programming in both Linux and Windows environments.
· Testing and validating software for embedded processors.
· Programming GUI frameworks (Qt preferred).
· Linux server administration: Containerized services (Docker), version/configuration control repositories (GIT, Bitbucket), issue/defect tracking management (JIRA), and Continuous integration systems (Jenkins).
· Project management experience.
· Quality Assurance experience.
Valid through: 9/5/2020
$80K — $100K
2 days ago
$200K — $250K + stock options, etc.