Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below … Work you’ll do/Responsibilities
- Lead the effort of doing as-is assessment for testing, create test automation strategy & plan and then report on the plan.
- Work with the current project team to inject SQA accelerators into the development process using SonarCube.
- Analyze stakeholder business requirements by analyzing the business problem, identifying data requirements and isolating data elements by translating business requirements into software requirements.
- Act as liaison between IT and business stakeholders.
- Partner with business to help IT influence the design, alignment, and implementation of technical standards to address appropriate business solutions.
- Help application development team with approaches to address business problems and solutions with both technical and non-technical solutions.
- Collaborate with development teams and business project stakeholders to perform thorough system and regression testing.
- Provide support to the end user community, troubleshoot issues and provide work around solutions to ensure continued operations.
- Serve as a key subject matter expert and primary point of contact for business users across the company for the applications in use and are supported by IT.
The Team From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel. How you’ll growAt Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. BenefitsAt Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Deloitte’s cultureOur positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenshipDeloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world. Recruiter tipsWe want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline
- 3-7 years of relevant experience
- US Citizenship Required
- Basic project management skills and understanding of project management lifecycle and system development lifecycle
- Java, Software Quality Assurance, (SQA), SonarQube, SonarLint, Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Agile & Waterfall methodologies, Unit Testing, Process Analysis, Test Automation Strategies/Plans
- Experience with requirements gathering, defining and documenting user
Requisition code: E18ORLCACSJD017-USDC