Are you a highly motivated Software QA Engineer looking for a challenge? Are you detail oriented with a knack for finding even the most obscure problems in the software? Do you excel in a fast paced environment and enjoy taking something good and turning it in to something great? Then Aegis is looking for you. At Aegis, you will be an integral part of our team, responsible for developing and executing manual, automated and performance test cases for the company’s entire product suite.
Our team-oriented culture and collaborative, employee-focused work environment allow you to directly influence our success. Our state-of-the-art facilities and equipment, casual dress, and the team attitude provide a competitive edge over our competitors and contribute to a comfortable and friendly work environment.
- The candidate will be responsible for designing, documenting and maintaining both manual and automated test cases.
- The candidate must accurately estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities that fit within the company’s designated release cycles.
- The candidate will participate in regularly scheduled Regression Test Cycles.
- The candidate will identify, document and track all defects using the company’s bug tracking systems.
- The candidate will work directly with engineers to troubleshoot, improve usability, and correct design and implementation issues.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Proven work experience in software development with a solid understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Experience in properly identifying and analyzing deficiencies in software design and functionality.
- Confident, knowledgeable and assertive, placing the product quality, performance and success above all considerations.
- Ability to work under pressure and under time constraints.
- A Bachelor’s degree in related field is preferred.
- 2+ years of QA experience working with both manual and automated test systems.
- Experience with Test Complete software a plus.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting language a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels of the company.
Fill Out the Form Below to