RT Specialty, a division of Ryan Specialty Group is looking for an Software QA Analyst to join our IT team. We are a fast paced, energetic and rapidly growing organization that offers a great opportunity for someone interested in further developing their career.
RT Specialty is looking for an enthusiastic Software QA Analyst with strong experience in software testing. You will work closely with scrum teams developing and maintaining applications. You will design, execute, maintain, review, and communicate test results. This position can be based remotely anywhere within the U.S.
- Assist project teams with the development and documentation of user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Participate in Scrum ceremonies to understand user stories and ensure a high quality user experience.
- Develop and document new test cases or update regression test cases based on provided user stories.
- Map tests to associated user stories.
- Execute test cases for new functionality as well as regression on various software packages using a variety of environments and platforms.
- Document and communicate issues, providing specific information describing the incident and how to replicate.
- Perform routine updates in incident and test case tracking via Azure DevOps including report creation and dissemination.
- BA/BS degree in a technology field a plus, not required.
- Minimum of 3+ years of software testing experience.
- Experience with Agile software development methodology (SCRUM).
- Flexible and willing to assist other co-workers on a variety of projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of MS SQL queries.
- Experience in cross-browser and mobile web testing.
- Experience working with Azure DevOps.
- Ability to manage workload with minimal supervision.
- Critical attention to details.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including, but not limited to Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Proven track record of being a team player.
Ryan Specialty Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer