ProcessUnity is seeking a Software Quality Assurance Analyst responsible for testing our software platform and solutions. Reporting to the QA Lead, the successful candidate brings a familiarity with test approaches and best practices, and will be able to work with little direction, while collaborating with engineering, product, and industry teams to ensure product quality and client satisfaction. As a product expert, the candidate will also provide support to sales and delivery teams.
- Achieve technical expertise in ProcessUnity’s software platform and solutions
- Develop and execute testing strategy based on the application requirements, leading to the analysis, design, documentation and execution of the test cases for ProcessUnity’s suite of applications
- Perform manual software testing, ensuring each release meets well-defined quality standards and the impact of all new features is tested across the entire application
- Document software defects in an issues tracking system and proactively communicate issues with developers and other project team members
- Partner with the delivery and support teams to review and understand business requirements, assist with technical implementations, and help to resolve escalated client issues
- Stay current with the QA best practices, methodologies and technologies, and continue to improve the QA processes across the team
Required Experience / Skills
- 5+ years’ experience in software testing in a technical environment, including hands-on testing
- Expertise with all aspects of testing including functional, system, regression, load, and performance/stress testing
- Experience with QA / Automation tools
- Ability to diagnose and identify performance and stability issues in large, complex applications
- Experience testing web-based applications and web services (.NET / ASP.NET / C# environment)
- Proficiency with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) – experience with VBA a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (ability to explain complex topics clearly)
- Experience with financial services / GRC / risk management software products.