Qualis Corporation is seeking multiple candidates for the Software Quality Assurance Analyst and Tester positions in support of the Naval Air Warfare Center in Orlando, FL. These positions are currently pending contractaward.
- Develop and execute software tests to identify software problems and their causes.
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
- Document software and application defects using a bug tracking system and report defects to software or web developers.
- Create and maintain databases of known defects.
- May participate in software design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, operational characteristics, product designs, and schedules.
Education / Experience Requirements:
- Senior Level:
- B.S. in computer engineering or computer science. Master's degree preferred.
- Candidate must have approximately 7 or more years of experience with software development.
- Journeyman Level:
- B.S. in computer engineering or computer science.
- Candidate must have approximately 3 or more years of experience with software development.
Other Essential Requirements:
- Must currently posess an active Department of Defense (DoD) Secret Clearance
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Vet/Disabled and a Participant in E-Verify