If you're looking for a career in a company that's evolving, has a great culture and amazing opportunities within the Healthcare Industry, AMN Healthcare is the clear choice. As America's largest and most respected health care staffing and management services company, we are the recognized leader in nursing, physician, and allied professionals. As part of the AMN team you'll work with motivated team members who have pride in - and passion for - what they do. Guided by our core values, we remain steadfast to our commitment to career growth and development for all levels of team members so they may navigate their own future and grow with the company. AMN will help you reach your professional and personal goals everyday while making a meaningful contribution. Experience for yourself The AMN Difference!
The Quality Assurance Analyst will leverage their software testing and requirements experience to assure the Avantas proprietary HELM (Healthcare Enterprise Labor Management) functions within our software-as-as-Service, Smart Square. Responsibilities are to create and implement test plans and procedures and contribute to research and functional requirements initiatives as assigned.
- Develop and maintain detailed functional and load test scenarios within an Agile development environment
- Drives the execution of test cases, including conducting actual testing activities and coordinating the efforts of other testers
- Create and maintain automated platform for web-based software solution in multiple environments
- Maintain repository of testing cases used in regression testing of the software
- Drives the testing and release process as part of overall software project plans with cross-functional development, training, and release teams
- Contributes to market research, functional requirements, and other software development initiatives as needed
- Ensures appropriate functional requirements documentation is in place at completion of testing process
- Applies product knowledge to contribute subject matter expertise and support to internal and external users
Education, Certifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline (or equivalent work experience).
- Experience with developing and executing quality assurance test scripts, test plans and checklists.
- Three years recent and relevant experience.
- 1 year of SQL experience
- Experience in an Agile environment preferred.
- Oracle and Java applications experiencepreferred
- Knowledge of automated testing solutions is preferred; experience with programs similar to Selenium or LoadRunner is preferred
Respect ? Passion ? Continuous Improvement ? Trust ? Customer Focus ? Innovation
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employe