Software Quality Analyst
Less than 5 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
osition Title: Software Quality Analyst
Position Number: 289482
Location: Chicago, IL
Desired Skill Set:
Testing, Selenium, QA, JUnit, JMeter, AWS
**C2C and STEM-OPT are not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Title: Software Test Engineer
Location: Chicago, IL 60607
Duration: 12 months
As a Software Test Engineer, you will provide hands-on technical testing to support the verification of our backend services, working with engineering teams for both new and existing products. A passion for new technology and achieving product excellence is essential, with strong organizational skills and a high attention to detail a must.
What You Will Do:
- Build a test automation suite.
- Execute software and system test plans to verify product functionality and performance related to new features, bug fixes, and enhancements prior to release.
- Document results of the test plan and work closely with other engineers to resolve any discovered issues.
- Work with software and test engineers to create test strategies and test plans for unit, functional, regression, performance, integration and system level tests.
- Assist in investigating and diagnosing reported product issues.
- Exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate course of action.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- 2+ years experience testing backend services.
- Understanding of RESTful APIs.
- Experience with test case management tools (i.e. TestRail, TFS, Test Director).
- Experience with Selenium, JMeter, JUnit.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)