We we continue to grow and we are adding this position to the team!
Practice Velocity is currently looking for an Software Quality Assurance Analyst (Embedded Tester). The Software QA Analyst plays a major role in the analysis and validation of a project’s functional, performance, and security requirements, including the creation of test plans and test scripts as appropriate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with client applications to become a subject matter expert on functionality.
- Test software using best practice methodologies.
- Analyze current needs/requests and compare with existing system functions and requirements.
- Maintain expertise in Practice Velocity’s evolving software, related operating systems, and advances in information technology.
- Report test results and defects utilizing appropriate departmental software programs.
- Ensure all business and technical requirements are covered by test cases.
- Document test results to support the efficient resolution of problems and to capture defect data.
- Collaborate with business analysts, business users, and development stakeholders to gather data for test coverage.
- Recommend modifications to standard testing processes to improve quality and effectiveness.
- Participate in all applicable Scrum ceremonies.
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience in a QA environment.
- At least one year of experience as an embedded tester.
- Experience in windows configuration/application tools.
- Experience in e-commerce or large scale web application.
- Experience with modern bug tracking tools.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies a plus.
Every team member at Practice Velocity exhibits our core values:
- Team player
- Positive energy
- Continuous improvement
- Clients win
We will not be able to provide sponsorship (i.e. H1B Visa) now or in the future.
Detail Oriented:Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well