Centerfield is seeking QA Manager to join our technology team and to lead QA Team, collaborate with project owners, developers, and other stakeholders to ensure systems and documents are developed according to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) requirements. The QA Manger will plan on execution of projects, mentoring team, strategic thinking, and automation focused.
How You'll Contribute...
- Manage and mentor QA Onshore and Offshore teams
- Manage processes and projects to ensure products meet the requirements for quality and reliability
- Work with key stake holders across the organization in managing and understanding priorities.
- Provide technical leadership to the team related to technical problems, testing solutions, automation framework, and testing standards.
- Collaborate with product owners to aggregate business requirements
- Work with project teams through the design and test stages to ensure strict adherence to business requirements
- Work within Engineering team to improve the quality of project documents and system documentation
- Assist in the identification and design of automated processes to increase testing efficiency and reliability
- Monitor and review other team members' Test Procedures (TPs) as well as offshore testing execution results
- Serve as a resource to the team to ensure the resolution of complex business and/or technical issues
- Ensure adherence to Information Technology project management methodologies, plan testing execution projects, and provide labor and resource estimates that meet Quality Assurance Service Level Agreements (SLAs); adhere to SDLC processes and procedures
- Need to be hands-on experience and help the team members when needed
What We're Looking For...
- Minimum 5 years of experience (at least 2 years of manager experience) with software quality assurance, including:
- Managing onshore and offshore teams
- Business requirements analysis
- Test Case identification
- Test Plan creation, prioritization, and execution
- Tracking of defects and reporting of results
- Strong experience with coding automated test cases for web & API with various automation tools and frameworks (C#, Python, Java, etc.)
- Experience executing automated scripts
- Experience creating performance tests with tools such as JMeter
- Experience working with SQL databases
- Understanding of all phases of SDLC
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and troubleshooting
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication and management skills