TE2, The Experience Engine, a division of accesso, provides consumer-facing enterprises an engine to drive personalization, recommendations and commerce for the physical world, in real-time. We believe every consumer facing business with physical locations will benefit from a machine-learning based platform that provides deep insights and recommendations for how consumers interact and ultimately spend with global brands.
TE2's Experience Quality team is expanding and we are hiring a Software QA Manager for our Lake Mary, FL based Experience Quality team. Your focus will be owning the quality metrics for TE2's platform back-end functionality. Our methods are collaborative, our group is inclusive, and our minds are exploratory. We encourage skill building, knowledge sharing, and professional growth. Above all, we are dedicated to improving the quality of our product through data driven decisions.
What You'll Do:
- Your focus will be split between delivery of committed releases and strategic transformation.
- You will work with product, development and QA team members to assure quality objectives are adhered to in all phases of our process.
- You will drive organizational business objectives through the actions of our QA conducts, quality metrics and deliverables.
- You will roll up your sleeves to understand our products, architecture and the overall solution.
- You will define manual testing and test automation coding norms, including technology/tool enhancements, implementation oversight, and promoting continuous improvement through quarterly objectives
- You will recruit, hire, and lead an extraordinary team of Software Development Engineers in Test, with 5-10 direct reports. This will consist of full-time employees and contractors.
- You will identify meaningful trends and practices, so we can release quickly and with high confidence.
- You will be involved with scaling our automated testing in a continuous integration environment, defining and evolving our testing strategy in service of team and company objectives.
- You will align team goals and cadence to support TE2 strategic vision
- You will develop KPI dashboards to measure impact of continuous improvement and operational excellence drivers
Who Are You?
- Minimum of 7 years of overall Software QA Experience.
- BS or MS Degree in a Technical Discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience leading/managing a QA Team.
- Experience with planning, executing, and tracking deliverables and projects.
- Passion for learning and testing new best practices.
- Command of manual/exploratory testing practices and significant leadership in automation testing.
- Hungry to "roll up your sleeves" as a player-coach. You are excited at the prospect of seeing the individuals on your team grow and succeed.
- Excellent multi-tasker with the ability to drive positive change and collaborate within a technical team and company leadership.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- The opportunity to earn an annual company discretionary bonus with the potential for stock options
- Generous Paid Time Off as well as paid Volunteer Time Off
- Health insurance plans, including employer-contributed HSA and employer-paid disability and life insurance.
- Matching 401K
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business for continued learning and career development
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours
- We are an E-Verify organization. Eligible candidates must be authorized to work in the US without requiring visa sponsorship.
- accesso is a drug-free company.
- This is a full-time position. No contractors please.
If you are interested in joining a team who values Passion, Commitment, Teamwork, Innovation and Integrity and what we've described above is YOU, then apply today and let's talk!