Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Join us at PSCU!
This position provides excellence in Software Quality Assurance testing for the SQA function. The QA Lead will provide testing leadership on internal project and will establish, implement, and maintain SQA processes and procedures. You will also train, mentor, and support the offshore SQA Analysts in testing and configuring internally developed applications.
- Develop, implement, maintain, and govern effective Quality Assurance processes and standards, including SDLC, for Applications Development.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the SQA Environment Inventory as well as the coordination of environment planning including allocation, configuration, and maintenance of the test environment.
- Manage and coordinate efforts between department and other business units.
- Provide SQA project leadership. Analytical responsibilities analysis of business requirements, functional and non-functional specifications, technical designs, and database requirements. Testing responsibilities include writing comprehensive test plans, automated test scripting, test execution, performance testing, regression testing, automated test management and execution, defect management, test progress reporting, sign-off and creation of test certificates.
- Participate in the activities leading to the application implementation to production – planning, scheduling, implementation, and validation.
- Provide timely reports to management on a regular basis.
- Train, mentor, and facilitate onboarding of new staff; promote a culture of continuous improvement among staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Three (3) years in software quality assurance testing experience required, preferably in the card payment industry or financial services industry
- Combination of manual and automated testing experience required
- Experience using Jira, Zephyr, Selenium, SoapUI, LoadUI, LoadComplete, ServiceV, Toad, and Putty
- Practical knowledge of JBoss, Windows servers, Oracle, Visio, Agile, and DevOps required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- CTFL certification preferred.
Our corporate value statements represent PSCU's commitment to providing the highest quality service to our member-owners. By practicing these values, we continue to meet the challenge of being a leading service provider in the credit union industry.
- Service Excellence - Exceeding expectations in every interaction.
- Passion - Boundless enthusiasm to be THE best.
- Leadership - Engaging, influencing, and inspiring others to accomplish our mission.
- Trust - Keeping the promises you make to others, and to yourself.
- Innovation - The relentless pursuit of better ways.
PSCU is a drug and smoke free workplace
To learn more about opportunities and what it's like to work at PSCU follow us on our Facebook Careers page https://www.facebook.com/PSCUCareers