Software Quality Assurance Engineer
TraceLink has built the world's largest cloud-based network dedicated to protecting patients, ensuring compliance and growing profits across global life sciences. The TraceLink Life Sciences Cloud is our network, platform and community that links people, processes and information everywhere from ingredient to patient.
Businesses across the globe, including 17 of the top-20 pharmaceutical companies, trust us to help them manufacture and deliver safe, secure medicines to the patients who need them anywhere in the world. We need game changers ready to break down business barriers, master new technologies and become trusted advisors for some of the largest and fasting growing companies on the planet. How will you challenge yourself?
TraceLink is seeking a full-time, experienced Software Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team. If you’re self-motivated, intellectually curious and motivated by creating innovative products for global organizations, you could be a good fit for our team.
Our multi-year journey to revolutionize the manufacturing and supply chain industries through cloud computing and social media is just beginning and we are looking for a key team member to help us recognize this vision.
- Work closely with software development engineers to develop and implement manual and automated tests
- Work with Product Management and other engineers in the company to understand user requirements and application feature sets
- Collaboratively define test strategies for functional, integration, and unit testing of a distributed cloud-based product
- Develop and execute test plans, data sets and test configurations.
- Track and report metrics of product quality
- Work effectively with managers and team members in other groups within the company including Operations, Services and Development
- Work with Support as needed to resolve customer issues
- Verify defect fixes
- Clearly document your work
Skills and Requirements:
- Java programming experience
- Proven ability to define, implement, and test your own development work
- Experience in quality assurance engineering, preferably in testing a sophisticated web-based business application
- Proven experience with functional, integration and regression testing
- Experience with industry standard QA tools for defect tracking, and source control – Jira, Git, IDE’s, Maven, Jenkins.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal, writing and problem solving skills
- Flexible, adaptable and ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks
- Bachelordegree, preferably in CS or related experience
NICE TO HAVE
- Bash shell scripting skills
- Linux/Unix command line experience