Transform the way the world runs networks
As Test Engineer you will be involved in ensuring Sandvine is developing high quality features from the beginning of our software requirements to software release. Understanding and challenging how the software will function in customer environment will be a top priority by creating test strategies and automation to expose any software weaknesses.
- Analyze requirements, provide feedback and investigate failure modes
- Devise test strategies for early defect detection & coordinate actions towards cutting down on customer escapes
- Manually test complex multi-system deployments with a deep understanding of the software design and architecture
- Automate test cases to ensure no regressions in product functionality are released
What skills you bring
- Engineering (Bachelor’s or Master’s or equivalent) degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience programming in a scriptinglanguage (Python preferable)
- Self-motivated learner who can adapt quickly to change
- Knowledge with Linux system configuration
- Networking knowledge (e.g. Ethernet, TCP/IP, switching/routing)
- Experience in software test plan generation and execution on an embedded platform is preferable
Networks are evolving, and operators need to keep up. At Sandvine, we’re working with innovative customers who are looking to embrace change and constantly improve. By combining analytics, machine learning, and automation, we help hundreds of network operators around the world make their networks run simpler and smarter – all while exceeding their expectations.
As a Sandviner, you will take on new challenges, learn from industry leaders, and contribute to creative solutions as part of a growing team that is transforming the way the world runs networks.
What Can You Expect From Us
- Competitive salary
- Benefits and vacation from day one
- Commitment to employee health and well-being (e.g. on-site chiropractor and massage therapist, work from home opportunities, monthly fitness challenges)
- Daily lunch delivery services
- Fun work environment that includes team events, sports leagues, on-site gaming + complementary drinks and snacks