$100K — $110K
Software QA Engineer II needs 3+ years of work experience with performing test automation of windows UI and web service APIs across multiple environments
Software QA Engineer II requires:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
3 years of progressive work experience in quality assurance for enterprise or GIS applications.
- Bachelor of Science degree in CS or CIS preferred, or related field with computer emphasis
- 3+ years experience developing end-user applications and interfaces in a .NET development
environment. C# coding experience preferred.
- 3+ years experience developing end-user applications and interfaces with an object-oriented programming language.
- 1+ years experience with commercial RDBMS such as Oracle and SQL Server required.
- Must have experience in Windows-based software development tools, including Visual Studio.
- High level of professionalism in oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with GIS software preferred and experience with ArcFM Solution software
would be a plus.
- Prior experience with Continuous Integration and/or Jenkins a plus.
- Prior experience with Windows Installer XML (WIX) a plus.
- Prior Support Services experience a plus.
- Experience working with electric, gas, water and wastewater utility companies a plus.
Software QA Engineer II duties:
Set up, maintain, and operate test automation systems;
Execute automated performance testing for various scenarios including scale, response time, capacity, throughput;
Utilize ArcGIS or similar GIS software and its tools.
Valid through: 8/26/2020