$80K — $100K *
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional with a solid background in Software Quality Assurance to be part of a dynamic development team providing customer solutions in a fast-paced environment.
The candidate will be responsible for the development and execution of customer experience testing to assess the System/solution can support day-to-day business and use scenarios from the perspective of a customer. The candidate may also be required to define and/or develop test software and scripts to perform these tests.
The position requires the candidate to interface cross-functionally with other departments. The position requires effective communication skills (especially written) and good problem solving skills. The position requires the candidate to be results oriented with the resolve for a high degree of quality. Some travel may be required
· Oversee all aspects of software quality engineering for a given project including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, mitigating open software quality risks prior to launch and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met
· Participate in all phases of the software quality engineering lifecycle including maintaining and improving the quality of software releases and reducing overall software qualification cycle time
· Ensure proper execution of test procedures and automated test suites and scripts against requirements with evidence that a solution works for the user
· Collaborate with software development and product management to analyze product requirements and support/develop effectual customer experience plan
· Support user-experience based test trials focusing on end-user experience
· Drive corrective actions to improve software development processes
YOU MUST HAVE
· BS or MS degree in a technical discipline. Extensive work history and experience will be considered in lieu of a formal degree.
· Experience with Android, Windows Phone 8, or iOS mobile platform testing a plus.
· 5 years’ professional experience that includes a background in software quality assurance, development and/or hands-on experience installing and troubleshooting complex solution
· Experience testing software components in a cloud computing environment (AWS, Azure or similar cloud computing platform) – 1 year
· Design and implement performance, scalability, and reliability on cloud platforms
· Knowledge of Cloud Container technology (Kubernetes, Docker)
· Experience with testing database technology (SQL / NoSQL)
· Understanding of APIs and XML, JSON
· Understanding Security, TLS
· Experience with HTML5, React framework
· Experience with Acceptance Test Driven Development techniques.
· Experience with validating mobile platforms including Android and Microsoft Windows Embedded products/solutions and mobile applications
· Knowledge of Agile Software Development processes
· Implementing software engineering methodologies or process improvement initiatives
· Experience developing software quality/test plans and ensuring execution against those plans
· Experience with voice solution products or related technologies are a plus.
· Strong engineering competence, including the ability to learn new technical concepts quickly
· Strong organizational skills - Ability to organize, analyze and execute several concurrent tasks and activities
· Ability to execute tasks with minimal supervision
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to establish rapport and communicate with people at all levels of an organization
· Strong verbal and visual presentation skills
· Ability to adapt and willingness to learn new technology or techniques
Valid through: 11/20/2020