Genalyte is redefining how physicians order, fulfill and interpret laboratory test results in a way that meets the demands of digital consumers. We are creating a brand-new model that requires top software talent to develop the user experience across all areas of the stack of our product and service offering.
We are seeking a manual Software QA Engineer who will be responsible for software validation and clinical quality teams. This role acts as an analyst and liaison for lab ops and product management, ensuring capabilities, address lab ops business challenges and support software implementation.
Role is responsible for
- Working closely with Lab Operations and Product Management to clarify and prioritize business team requirements.
- Participate in requirements/specs gathering meetings and assist product managers in ensuring end use-cases align with clinical team needs.
- Participate in the SDLC from initial specs to delivery, acceptance, test and deployment
- Lead activities for user acceptance test (UAT) as part of the software release cycle
- Perform integration & system (end-2-end) testing to ensure software stability and suitability before release
What you should have:
- 3+ years of experience in manual software testing
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related degree
- Manual testing experience with : Black Box, White Box, Regression and Smoke Testing
- Bug Tracking procedures
- JIRA experience
- Beyond education and years of experience, you should be comfortable working on large scale ongoing projects as well as day-to-day operational tasks
- Understanding of medical (diagnostic testing) terminology