Tesla is looking for extraordinary talent with a penchant for innovation and passion about quality. You will continuously design creative ways to break software and identify potential bugs. You will be responsible for driving test development of Tesla services and distributed systems. Come join us and learn from the best while transforming your career.
As a QA Engineer, you will be an agile architect in the design, development, and support of the most visible Internet-scale features and infrastructures at Tesla.
- Design and develop advanced test suites using object-oriented methodologies.
- Implement and execute test strategies on all supported platforms and languages to help improve overall quality and test code coverage.
- Should be able to do both functional and Automation.
- Write backend integration tests and tests for RESTful APIs.
- Develop frameworks and automated test cases using Selenium and Python.
- Design and develop integration, regression, and stress tests using industry standard tools.
- Collaborate with Business Analyst and Developers to understand requirements and translate them into test cases.
- Good knowledge of Web/UI testing.
- Define, implement, and maintain test plans, test specifications and test suites.
- Provide technical leadership, driving and performing engineering best practices to initiate, plan, and execute large-scale, cross-functional, and company-wide critical programs.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or 4+ years of related practical experience.
- Working knowledge of test methodologies, processes, and tools (Selenium, Python or any programming language, Appium, JIRA, STLC, Test Management tool –ALM , Zephyr).
- Knowledge of relational databases/SQL.
- Experienceworking with client-server architectures and automation.
- Experienceworking with black box/grey box testing.
- Evidence of exceptional ability