Who we are:
Relentlessly protect Norton users from bad guys. Across the globe, we combine our talents, our brains, and our creative energy to reinforce our place as a world-class technical community.
In the Norton Business Unit, you will have the opportunity to be a part of this global team of security and product engineers working to deliver world class Norton security products with over 100 millions end-points. Our division is at the center point of the creating technologies to protect user devices and data from bad guys. These technologies are being built for Mac, Mobile and PC platforms.
We are looking for a passionate and talented Software QA Engineer to help build the team that will be the core of test engineering for Lifelock and Norton Support Engineering. Candidates must be self-motivated and be able to succeed in a fast-paced environment; they must work well and stay cool under pressure and stress. Candidates must be inventive and focused in their approach to work and solving problems within project deadlines.
• Lead/contribute to engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to solve complex engineering problems in tools and testing.
• Design and build advanced automated testing frameworks.
• Design and build tools and infrastructure to help engineering teams measure and increase their velocity.
• Drive adoption of best practices in code health, testing, and maintainability.
• Assist the software development process by testing new features as they are developed.
• Write test infrastructure that can scale to run on multiple platforms, devices, architecture for automation, performance, stress, and persistence testing.
• Analyze and decompose complex software systems and collaborate with and influence others to improve the overall design.
• Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
• BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
• 5-10 years relevant work experience, including development and/or test automation experience.