Are you ready to lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects using your technical expertise, working with a diverse group of sponsors and team members to deliver a best in class IAM solution?
You will define requirements with internal customers and sponsors while ushering projects through the entire lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating them to project stakeholders. You should be equally at home explaining your team's analyses and recommendations to business sponsors as you are discussing the technical trade-offs with product development team members. Using your extensive technical and leadership expertise, you will manage projects of various sizes and scope, identifying future opportunities, improving processes and driving the technical directions of your programs in support of Siemens cloud initiatives.
You will report to the IT Director of Software Transaction Management, working directly with a team of 4 developers, providing IAM solutions for Customers, Partners, and Employees for our external software offerings as well as internal applications.
• Manage projects of varying size and scope
• Assist in Architecting solutions
• Interface with Project Sponsors and Developers
• Communicate status and roadmaps with Microsoft Office products
• Participate in Scrum based meetings utilizing JIRA for tracking
• Analyze meta-data for Performance and Reliability using Splunk and similar tools
• Document APIs, processes, and page-flows
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or other related discipline required
• 5+ years of professional experience on a Web based development team
• 2+ years of project management experience
• Solid experience with Agile/Scrum development methodology
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal
• Strong team leadership and a positive team-player
• Occasional travel is required
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Proactive business skills and strong collaborative skills are required
• Development Experience
• Java, SpringBoot, Angular.js
• Experience with CI/CD tools and processes
• Microservices Architecture
• Experience in SAML, OAuth, or OpenId implementations
• Understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic architecture best practices
• Familiarity with concepts of Networking, DNS, HTTP, SSL, Certificates, and Security practices.
Requisition Number: 222787