The Software Project Manager is in charge of planning and executing customization projects within their entire life cycle while maintaining customer satisfaction at a high-level. She/he works closely with the R&D team and interacts with people throughout the company, from software to hardware to textile. We are results-oriented and passionate about delivering leading innovative products to a large international community.
- Translate functional and technical requirements into detailed project plans and schedules.
- Manage engineering team activities by defining, implementing and maintaining a coherent development strategy for Hexoskin products.
- Monitor and control budget.
- Report against project plans and delivery commitments.
- Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts.
- Lead and manage the bug report process.
- Represent the development team in project meetings with management, customer support and clients.
- Follow the Design Control Process as per our Quality Manual.
- Define Product Maintenance release plans.
- Assure the viability, applicability and effectiveness of QA tools and reporting.
- Review and approve claim support data and V&V protocols/reports.
- Strong teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with Software Quality Assurance metrics.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral, in English and in French.
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager.
- 5+ years of experience as a software/hardware developer.
- Experience with Agile development and design.
- Experience with Atlassian tool suite, an asset.
- Rigorous work ethics.
- Strong understanding of software testing methods, principles, and tools.