- Deliver software engineering projects in organization.
- Track outstanding deliverables, milestones and change requests.
- Manage software release content with key stakeholders like SQA and other project managers.
- Set up development milestones and entry or exit criteria.
- Develop product development schedules.
- Interlock schedules as plans with participating teams.
- Follow project status and modify to mitigate risk and ensure success.
- Present regular project status upgrades to executive management.
- Study and become expert with LifeSize video conferencing systems.
- Classify teams, track schedules and resources for every project.
- Track external dependencies and alert customers of issues on missing external dependencies.
- Handle multiple enterprise level software projects through entire lifecycle.
- Monitor and enhance software development, troubleshooting and QA process.
- Liaise between company, customer and several third parties.
- Communicate between customer's management groups and development teams.