Job ID: JR0188819
Job Category: General
Primary Location: Portland, OR US
Other Locations: US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, California, San Jose;US, California, Santa Clara;US, Oregon, Hillsboro
Job Type: Experienced HireSoftware Program ManagerJob Description
Come and join us! Intel is seeking highly qualified candidates to join our Data Platforms Group (DPG) as a Software Program Manager!
The Data Platforms Group (DPG) at Intel Corporation is a worldwide organization responsible for developing the company's data-centric businesses, including servers, network and storage, artificial intelligence (AI), internet of things, and Intel field-programmable gate arrays.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plans/manages both programs and projects that are directly tied to the development, implementation or upgrade of technology or products for external customers.
- Provides leadership for the project team and functions as the key interfaces to the project or program and to senior management.
- Works on problems/tasks in delivery of a specific product or service and removes obstacles and redefine approaches to ensure success.
- Identify tasks, determine dependencies, identify and assign specific resources, communicate expectations to team members, obtain task effort and duration estimates from team members, and create/track the project schedule.
- Assess risk, identify issues, and proactively define remedial actions and solutions to timely efficient achievement of program goals while ensuring quality standards and budget constraints are met.
- Creates, tracks, adjusts the program schedule to ensure all projects and swim-lane efforts are successfully coordinated into a holistic solution.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills in addition to the qualifications listed below.
- Must be a team player, with a demonstrated experience technically influencing others.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing to effectively communicate with and influence executives and senior technical leaders.
- Comfortable with Ambiguity.
This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.Qualifications
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field with 6+ years of related experience.
6+ years of experience in the following:
- Program Management experience working in complex projects
- Previous experience using program management methodologies for Requirements, Scheduling, Integration, Cost, Quality and Risk.
- Software Engineering Processes and Methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
Inside this Business Group
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Program Management Professional (PgMP) or equivalent Program Management Certifications.
- 6+ years of experience in the following:
- Analytical planning problem solving and decision-making skills in complex paradigms.
- Driving complex integrations and coordinating across teams and workstreams.
- Working with Telecoms, Networking or Cloud technologies.
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel's transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies-spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions-that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.Other Locations
US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, California, San Jose;US, California, Santa Clara;US, Oregon, HillsboroPosting Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
USExperienced HireJR0188819PortlandData Center Group