?Our ideal candidate will be expected to:
- Conduct formal instructor led classes both onsite and online to a wide variety of audiences for our products;
- Design, develop, and record video content with durations of 30 seconds to 30 minutes;
- Develop and update course material for new and existing company products, solutions, and services in a collaborative team environment;
- Develop and instruct customized instructor-led webinar courses;
- Develop and maintain online learning course library;
- Minimum of 2years experience in corporate adult training, including technical training experience;
- Demonstrated professional public speaking and presentation skills;
- Bachelor's degree.
- Strong analytic skills to quickly understand a client's requirements and create a solution.
- Empathy and patience with new learners, balanced with firmness where required
- Facilitation/Presentation skills or related experience such as prior experience delivering and developing IT training.
- Ability to rapidly create video content.
- Teaching-oriented skills with the ambition and drive to help others.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry preferred.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Ability to creatively use resources and rapidly adjust to changes.
- Work independently with minimal supervision, but also in a team environment.
- Strong computer and software skills; proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong attention to detail.