We have many interesting and impactful projects in the works, and a long pipeline ahead. You'll have important responsibilities and fun challenges for continuous growth and enjoyment.
- Create technical solutions using various skills and tools like screen mock-ups, wireframes, UX prototypes, workflow diagrams, drawings, and lean documentation.
- Dynamically collaborate with stakeholders to develop clear project requirement documents while discussing over Zoom in real-time.
- Oversee a variety of projects that are both business related and technology related.
- Develop and maintain software projects road map that supports company initiatives, use for resource planning and organizational alignment.
- Build and manage projects using generalized, non-militant agile scrum methods, administer Jira without creating unnecessary processes.
- Assist developers with solutions to drive projects to successful and timely completion.
- Oversee and assist with QA testing.
- Collaborate with internal and external talent as required - ad agencies, coding agencies, designers, freelancers, etc.
- Document and introduce new features for internal users as training guides or screen recordings.
- Accountable for realistic functional design material that the IT team can build from.
- Successful track record as a software product manager, business analyst or similar
- Ability to draw/sketch/visually plan with ease
- Skilled at creating user interface wireframes
- Ability to apply analytic and critical thinking to develop accurate data and logic
- Highly organized both in actions and in mind
- Willing to read books, further education
- Positive, optimistic and results-oriented (it’s okay to be eccentric)