We currently have an opening in our software development headquarters located in Little Rock, Arkansas for a Software Product Manager. This is a full-time, permanent position and reports to the Managing Director. This position is focused on the payments industry and serves a dynamic international customer base primarily servicing financial institutions and processors. Product areas owned by the members of the Product Management team include, but are not limited to: cards solutions including debit, credit, prepaid, and contactless; international and regional processor interfaces and relationships; e-banking including mobilebanking, mobile recharge, internet banking and e-commerce; self service banking solutions through ATM and POS devices, merchant management and includes the development of new product offerings.
The Product Manager will have end-to-end ownership of their product area and lead the execution of the overall product strategy from concept to delivery. The Product Manager will define the product vision, develop the product strategy and roadmap, identify market requirements and evaluate competitive offerings, and produce business requirements. The Product Manager will work across functional teams, including technical development and the sales and marketing teams, to launch new products and services.
- Product Strategy - Formulate and execute product strategies and road maps. Identify and understand emerging opportunities to enhance current product portfolio and create innovative solutions. Monitor and respond to external factors including competition, market, and technology trends.
- Product Management –Responsible for all aspects of product life cycle through the distribution of additional product features and new product development. Gather and prioritize product and customer requirements aligned to vision and strategy to develop roadmap. Work closely with technical development team to oversee and approve product designs, enhancements, and quality. Conduct data analysis to maximize sales and margin performance of products in all saleschannels.
- Product Marketing Strategy – Collaborate with Marketing Team to develop product specific advertising, messaging, and collateral to support sales effort. Promote product area through trade show attendance, presentations, industry speaking engagements and act as expert advisor to sales team, customers, and partners.
- Partnerships and Vendor Management – Identify and manage product partners such as card associations, mobileoperators, and complementary product providers. Manage contract renewals, pricing negotiation, and marketing coordination. Conduct quarterly business reviews to align product strategies.
Someone who is successful in the role has:
- Business or technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experiencepreferred
- 5+ years’ experience in Software product management in the payments or financial services industry is required with a track record of creating successful new product launches and life cycle management
- Proven record of success in product marketing management, as well as functional experience in technology planning, business development, and project management
- Proven leadership skills and demonstrated ability to successfully motivate cross-organizational teams
- Software product strategy & life cycle management that includes market analysis, user requirement gathering and definition, roadmap and release development, through to end of life
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, presentation) with ability to advocate solutions and products to all levels of an organization – internally and externally
- Strategic thinker with demonstrated experience in developing, planning, communicating and executing a successful vision for the organization derived from market trends, competitive offerings, and customer requirements
- Flexible and agile in responding to change in a dynamic industry and working environment
- Results oriented, organized, and able to focus on both short term goals and long-term vision
- Understand customer pain points and key usage model trends through customer insights
- Outstanding influencing and negotiation skills and proven relationship building skills
- Ability – To work cross functionally and at varying hierarchy levels:
- To build rapport, influence and utilize diplomacy and tact with peers, vendors and customers to negotiate challenges, remove barriers and work through issues
- To lead cross functional teams, determine direction, delegate assignments, keep members accountable, maintain open communication and achieve desired outcomes
- Participate in domestic and international customer site visits to keep pulse on customer challenges and needs
Euronet offers a generous benefit package including Health, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, tuition reimbursement and life insurance. We are a progressive, growth-oriented company looking for talented individuals to help us reach our goals.
- Candidate must have an unrestricted right to work in the U.S. Relocation is not covered with this position.
Search Firm Disclosure:
Please be aware Euronet Worldwide, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. This includes any phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Euronet Worldwide, Inc. via-email, the Internet (including social media) or in any form and/or method for this specific position in the absence of a written recruiting agreement executed by both you and/or your firm and Euronet Worldwide Inc. will be deemed the sole property of Euronet Worldwide Inc. and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Euronet Worldwide Inc.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law