What part will you play?
- This exciting role will report to the Director of Solar Product, and is responsible for leading the ideation, technical approach, and launch of digital products. This Software Product Manager will be situated in San Francisco, California, with the potential for remote work capability
- Ongoing activities will include the creation and management of the product roadmap, conduction of customer interviews to inform product design, and prioritization of developments that align with the business’ initiative and goals
- The primary purpose of the role will be to create software products that add overall value to the business
What will you be doing?
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share and improve customer experience
- Develop a strong alignment with stakeholders and multiple lines of business within the organization
- Own the construction and prioritization of the software product roadmap
- Lead building and buying decisions in collaboration with in-house and outsourced engineering development
- Collaborate with engineers and designers to drive product development.
- Create a world class software UI/UX that mimics Google Material Design aesthetic to create an overall design for a user-friendly experience
- Integrate analytics, data science, and research to work flow methodology
What do we require from you?
- 5-10 years of experience in software product management/engineering
- Computer science background or equivalent relevant experience
- Ability to bridge online and offline domains for full customer experience impact
- Experience piloting and prototyping before investing
- Experience building digital products from the ground up having faced both successes and failures
- Willingness to learn, understand, and work across new businesses and sectors
- Agility and dexterity in managing projects across multiple deliverables with moving timelines/priorities
- Comfortable working as a team player in a start-up environment, with a “no job is too small” mindset
- Experience working with Angular, UI/UX, Java, Front end tech, and Google Material Design