Position: Software Developer - Product Development Team
Who are we? We are HighMetric, ServiceNow’s Gold Partner in Sales and Integrations. We have also won numerous awards for ServiceNow Implementations, Sales, New Customers, and Integrations. Being one of the youngest ServcieNow partners, we are also the fastest growing. Our culture? We operate in an entrepreneurial environment and people who work here know how to find solutions to problems, we’re a very resourceful team of people. We also have an open door policy, so if you’d like to hang out with one of our co-founders (given you catch them in between meetings, conferences, calls, kickboxing classes, rooftop parties, etc.) you are most welcome to!
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware, or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Develop or direct software system testing or validation procedures.
- Direct software programming and development of documentation.
- Consult with customers or other departments on project status, proposals, or technical issues, such as software system design or maintenance.
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan installation of a new system or modification of an existing system.
- Consult with engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, develop specifications and performance requirements, or resolve customer problems.
- Design or develop software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Prepare reports or correspondence concerning project specifications, activities, or status.
- Confer with data processing or project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities for data processing projects.
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Must travel when needed
- Valid driver’s license required
- 3+ years related experience
- A four-yearundergraduatedegree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or demonstrated work experience
- Demonstrated mastery of documentation software (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, and Visio; Adobe Acrobat; a graphics editing package such as Photoshop, etc.)
- Experience with IT systems and technology platforms
- Good Communication skills and ability to work on their own or within a team
- Windows and UNIX environments: Windows Server 2000,2003 2008, UNIX: Linux Red hat, AIX, HP-UX, Solaris
- Programming languages: JAVA, C++, VB Script, Batch, UNIX Shell Script, Perl, Jython, HTML, XML, XSL
- Databases: Oracle, Microsoft SQL 2000/ 2005
- Web Servers: Jakarta Tomcat, Apache
- Protocol: TCP/IP, Ethernet, Token Ring, FTP, SSH, T1 & Firewalls
- Exchange Server and Active Directory knowledge are a plus.