Job Title: Software Planning Programmer - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Rockford, IL
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- Engage in wide range of project financial management activities including budgeting, forecasting, estimate at complete (EAC), estimate to complete (ETC), and variance analysis management for all actuation systems programs.
- Manage the engineering business units financial tool (Tiger) management for program budgeting and earn value management system (EVMS) performance indicator report compilation.
- Downloads and analyzes data from tiger in support of all program planning and control activities.
- Support the yearly third quarter bottoms up etc estimates for all development programs.
- Support monthly etc and evms reviews with pms, sipts and cipts for all programs through the use of standardized processes, tools, and reports.
- Provide closing analysis and status report for all programs for quarterly management eac review.
- Manage charge number management and control to support change board reviews.
- Manage the outsourcing accrual process.
- Working experience with tiger system for program planning and reporting update & monitored weekly program budgets
Day to Day responsibilities:
- Program Planning and reporting
- Update and monitor weekly program budgets.
- Support monthly ETC, EAC reviews with PMs,SIPTs and CIPTs
- Provide Status report for all the Developmental programs to Managers
- Compile performance report data for monthly program reviews
- Investigated/monitored & tracked otd data for all customers
- Identify project risks and create risk mitigation plan
- B.S OR EQUIVALENT