Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
Less than 5 years
Posted 239 days ago
CGI Federal is seeking an experienced Performance Engineer. We are actively pursuing development of new features to our products to market in an aggressive campaign and to do so effective performance testing is necessary. The successful candidate will support CGI products as well as various projects within the Federal government. CGI is more than just an IT consulting company; we are a global organization offering a world of opportunities. Become part of a unique culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, to make decisions, to achieve your full potential and to chart your own career!
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The Performance Tester is responsible for developing and maintaining both new and existing automated performance tests in partnership with the Momentum Architecture and Momentum Development team. The successful candidate will be a member of a high-performing multi-site agile team and must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic, time-management, and interpersonal skills. The successful candidate must have demonstrated effective communication skills and the ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Academic background in computer science, computer engineering or a similar major with extensive computer-based or technical content
• Ability to bring projects to completion in a timely manner
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to learn and understand the nature of business
• Able to communicate effectively with non-technical staff and with members of interdisciplinary teams.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with various types of software testing such as functional, integration, system, etc.
• End-to-end project Performance Testing support including planning, preparation, execution and reporting.
• Strong sense of Performance testing best practices, ability to analyze the results and make appropriate recommendations
• • Knowledge of JMeter and the ability to create scripts and tests using various protocols
• Knowledge of Performance test analysis and a willingness to learn the Momentum application to better triage problems when they are found
- Not accepting visa sponsorship for this opportunity
Bachelors degree and 3 years of experience.
Software Development Experience
Position ID: J0118-2156