$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
Description of specific Duties in a typical workday for this position:
The SFS Program mission is to develop, implement and maintain a single, statewide financial system for use by the State Comptroller, Division of the Budget, and all agencies.
SFS requires specific Public Sector PeopleSoft Financial skills related to the expansion of Enterprise Service Automation (ESA) and related modules for large upcoming projects related to capital spending and the Department of Transportation (DOT) related to federal spending and reimbursement.
The consultant will be performing business analysis tasks including:
- Functional analysis of business problem analysis
- Documenting business processes
- Business requirements elicitation, documentation and validation
- Development of functional designs
- Creating test scenarios, test cases, and test scripts
- Performing Functional and Integration tests and analyzing results
- Business Transformation
- Data analysis and reconciliation
- Training staff on analysis and support skills
36 months of in depth experience in Oracle PeopleSoft Financials Enterprise Services Automation (ESA) in one or more of the following core ESA modules:
• Program Management
• Customer Contracts
• Project Costing
Please include ONLY ESA related experience in your response.
(Do NOT include broad PeopleSoft Financials experience listing multiple non-ESA modules or Human Resource systems in your response.)
84 months of experience performing the following specific business analysis activities (including 2 or more of the following:
• requirements elicitation,
• business process documentation,
• stakeholder communication, and/or
• production support)
of a financial system.
Please include ONLY PUBLIC SECTOR ERP related experience in your response.
Valid Through: 2019-11-13