Design, execute, assess and troubleshoot Feeding America's NetSuite ERP system which supports the Supply Chain and Finance business functions. This includes configuring, coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle. Lead and manage system testing and change management to ensure successful delivery to the business and oversee system startups in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Performs configurations, NetSuite administrative tasks as needed for the business.
- Writes, translates, codes, and tests software programs and applications according to specifications taking the lead role as the technical developer for projects of all sizes.
- Ensures the integration of NetSuite ERP is intact with external systems and coordinates with various teams in case of integration issues and resolves them.
- Build saved searches, reports, SuiteAnalytics workbooks as per business needs.
- Monitors ticketing system and ensures.
- Issues/enhancements/projects are prioritized and handled in the timely manner.
- Manages the quality assurance process of program code and program logic, data processing, and error resolution.
- Takes an active role in cross-departmental projects.
- Interacts with directors, managers, clients, vendors, and agencies to field queries and questions and respond in a timely manner for prompt rectification of problems, emergencies or general inquiries.
- Executes and monitors recurring performance tests on new and existing software for the purposes of correcting mistakes, isolating areas for improvement, diagnostic analysis, general debugging and statistics.
- Develops and maintains user and technical manuals, guidelines and flow diagrams.
- Designs and takes a leadership role to collaborate with network administrators, systems analysts, programmers, other software engineers, and vendors to resolve defects in software products or custom systems (hardware, software, or database).
- Installs software products for technical or end-users as required and in conformance with standards.
- Trains, manages, and provides guidance to software development staff.Serves as subject matter expert on existing and emerging application development software products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Cultivates and disseminates knowledge of application development best practices.
- Assists with developing and managing budgets for departmental strategies and technical projects.
- Collaborates with analysts and designers in the administration, development and support of the NetSuite ERP.
- Takes a lead role in collaborating with end-users, business partners, programmers, analysts, and designers in the development and initiation of new software programs and applications.
- Partners and mentors programmers, analysts, software engineers, project and program management to implement effective project methodology based on the size and scope of the effort.
- Designs and creates requirement and specification documents. Review code, test cases, and peer-review application program code to ensure functionality and appearance of applications meets requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS or relevant experience
- 2 year experience with NetSuite as Administrator and Developer
Required Leadership Competencies
- Fosters Innovation – Ability to reimagine workflow and processes that can be enhanced by new technology systems or capabilities
- Communicates Effectively – Ability to successfully communicate and document technical information to non-technical audiences and gain the confidence of and credibility with others at all levels.
- Collaborates Internally & Externally – Strong track record of building consensus and working collaboratively in a complex, multi-stakeholder environment.
- Leverages Functional Expertise – Demonstrates experience in solving complex business problems by formulating and applying NetSuite best practice solutions
- Understands our Business – Deep understanding of the Supply Chain and Finance/Accounting business needs to unlock technology capabilities
Required Technical Competencies and Experience
- Extensive hands-on software troubleshooting experience.
- Working familiarity with web authorizing tools, WCF Web Services, SOAP, SML, SXLT, and WSDL. Wireframes a plus.
- Extensive SQL experience. Working familiarity with ASP.Net, C#, JQuery, Java, J2EE, Visual Studio, VP Script, Windows Script, and STML/XHTML. CSS a plus.
- Extensive hands-on software troubleshooting experience
- Competent and proficient understanding of business tools and platforms. Working familiarity with SharePoint, MOSS, and Tableau. CSS a plus.