Software License Coordinator
North Kingstown, RI, United States
In search of a career opportunity at a local company with a global presence? Your timing is perfect! Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence is seeking a Software License Coordinator to work at our US corporate headquarters in North Kingstown, Rhode Island. If you have the right experience and enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, we’d like to hear from you!
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence works with manufacturers to create solutions for the smart factory. Our hardware and software packages deliver intelligent and effective data acquisition, analysis and evaluations, as well as powerful data management and reporting tools.
As the Software License Coordinator, you will be an essential member of the dynamic Customer Relations Team. You will generate and verify the accuracy of software licenses, assist with research related to license validations, organize analytics and maintain the software assets database.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Generating new software licenses
- Validating and updating existing licenses renewals
- Organizing analytics of software types and licenses
- Contacting customers by phone to gather license information
- Maintaining reports and spreadsheets
- Participating in special projects and department activities
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2-5 years of related work experience
- Strong customer service type skills
- Professional and confident phone demeanor
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Superior database management skills, Access preferred
- Expert proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, Access)
- Experience with ERP systems, BPCS or LX a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We understand that we have an ability to impact the trends and changes affecting everything and everyone that will result in a better, smarter world for all. Consider joining us!
We encourage employee success by offering excellent benefits and a variety of career and training opportunities, including:
- Competitive paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, life, vision insurance plans…and more!
- Flex Spending Accounts for medical and dependent care
- 401k with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Training opportunities
- Wellness programs and activities