The Lead UI Engineer will ensure the Optiv's MSS and Blue Shift businesses are delivering solutions for customers utilizing the next generation of security capabilities. The Systems Architect will play a crucial role in setting the strategy and technical direction applied to ensuring that our data and applications throughout the Optiv’s Blue Shift Platform remain secure. The role will be responsible for working with the cross-functional teams and solutions that conform to disciplined, industry best practices for information security. This position will be front and center as we work to continuously modernize our solutions and change the way we applytechnology across our systems. A successful candidate for this position must possess both a deep and wide background in information security being applied across a wide breadth of technologies spanning both solutions built on modern deployments on "open" technology stacks.
As a key member of the architecture team, the candidate should be comfortable with driving technical ideas and communicating clearly with technical as well as non-technical audiences.
?Duties and Responsibilities
• Drive securityarchitecture for the Optiv’s Blue Shift organization
• Provide direction and guidance on architectural use cases and requirements for security-related efforts
• Perform security design reviews to assess security implications for the introduction of new and differentiated technologies within the environment.
• Drive security orchestration efforts in the enterprise and cloud to drive efficiency in security operations
• Drive innovation in security across the organization.
• Work closely with IT, Engineering and Product development architecture teams to guide security direction and solutions in alignment with Industry best practices.
• Accountable for defining and designing robust security patterns for implementation.
• Ability to detect and analyze information securitythreats, and be able to architect solutions for it.
• Able to operationalize processes to drive a robust securityarchitecture.
• Hands on experience with deploying security solutions in on premise and public cloud environments.
• Be able to architect, deploy, enhance, orchestrate, automate and operationalize information security capabilities for the enterprise network.
• Enterprise level software and system architectureexperience with Fortune 500 clients
• Cloud Security and technical problem resolution for clients
• Standards and compliance expertise with Cyber Security.
• Experience with compliance regulated environment
• Open Stack and Cloud Computing environments
• Demonstrated experience with security controls to protect IT systems (i.e. certification and accreditation, authorization process)
• Demonstrated experience with tactical and strategic planning
• Demonstrated experience with conducting technical and non-technical assessments
• Bachelor's or Master’s in Engineering or Computer Science.
• Experience building architecture and delivering systems that deal with “big data” and cloud deployments.
• 3+ years of experience architecting, designing and developing large scale security solutions utilizing a mixture of hardware and software technologies
• Humble expert with a sense of urgency
• Skilled at taking complex topics and making them simple
• Transparent judgment and stands behind their decisions, right or wrong.