Software Java Engineer
- Job Number: 112889015
- Santa Clara Valley, California, United States
- Posted: 22-Aug-2017
Apple's Global Business Intelligence team is seeking an experienced Software Engineer to be part of GBI Salesreporting team, who will be responsible for delivering highly performance-optimized solutions. The ideal candidate for this position will be able to think out of the box and come up with solutions quickly to help business in making time sensitive decisions, have strong communication and analytical skills, always driven for excellence and self motivated.
- Ability to create and review detail designs and specifications
- Command on Algorithms and Design Patterns
- Extensive Hands-on experience in Object Oriented development for web and distributed Enterprise applications using J2EE technologies stack
- Expertise in Spring Framework, Web Services, WSDL and WADL
- Strong experience in using Application Servers like WebLogic, WebSphere Application Server, Jetty, JBoss and Tomcat
- Knowledge of Solr and Elastic Search engines
- Knowledge of Java build tools like Maven, Ant, etc.
- Experience with agile principles such as Continuous Integration (CI), Test-Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Delivery (CD) and DevOps
- Working knowledge for DBs and SQL.
- Basic knowledge of Swift programing
Graduate degreerequired in Computer Science or related field 5+ years of experience in the related field